Compostable Coffee Filter
This Compostable Coffee Filter will bring a different taste of enjoyment to your coffee moments. Made also from pure biodegradable products that help in the conservation of our environment. Our Compostable Coffee Filter is just one clock away from being yours! So what are you waiting for?
- Lowers Risk to Heart-Related Diseases: Unfiltered coffee has substances that increase your cholesterol level. But rest assured because, with our Coffee Filter, you’ll be at less risk of heart failure and early death.
- Lets You Enjoy Your Coffee More: This removes any material to make your coffee taste better. This also brings down the temperature to your satisfying level. In addition, having the right temperature for your coffee lessens any risk of heart disease.
- Brings An Eco-Friendly Vibe To Your Coffee Breaks: Made from 100% biodegradable materials. Upon disposal, the substances collected from the Coffee Filter can be used as compost accelerators along with your coffee grounds.
- Made without any fluorescent substances, formaldehyde, and phenolic carbonic acid that cause harm to the human body.
- Uses 100% pure biodegradable materials.
- The non-bleached filter paper can reduce the damage to the original coffee flavor, and you can drink the mellow coffee.
- It is also environmentally friendly.
- Natural pulp, no pigment bleaching, and a lot more hygienic.
- Material: 100% pure natural wood pulp
- When circling the circle, the coffee powder will be flushed in a clockwise and counterclockwise direction alternately so that the coffee powder will be evenly flushed.
- Ingredients for iced coffee or espresso: 150ml of water, and 20-35g of coffee powder, so that the coffee can be strong and mellow.
- The kettle used when pouring boiling water is preferably a slender and pointed spout.
- The coffee powder should not be ground into wonderful grains. Otherwise, it won’t be delightful.
- Simple design that is healthy not just for you but also for your eyes.
40 pieces/box (white)