Compostable Natural Bamboo Straw
This compostable bamboo straw is from sustainable natural bamboo and is an excellent alternative to single-use plastic straws. Indeed, our straws are from bamboo fiber, you can use and dispose of our straws with confidence because they are certified 100% biodegradable and some products have a faint green bamboo smell.
- Safe And Non-Toxic: Based on nature, contains no chemical components, is self-degradable, and will not cause pollution to the environment.
- Healthy Teeth: Undoubtedly, drinking bamboo straws reduces the risk of long-term teeth damage. Perfect for avoiding stained teeth while drinking coffee or lime juice.
- Easy To Clean & Carry: Moreover, bamboo straws are easy to clean, thanks to the inclusion of a coconut bristle brush, which keeps straws germ-free. Ships in a biodegradable cardboard box to keep straws safe while shipping.
- Hand Polished: Hence, each bamboo straw is from a natural stem of durable bamboo. The new branch is painstakingly hand-polished to achieve maximum smoothness, creating a long-lasting drinking straw with a silky smooth finish.
- Reusable, Biodegradable, & Compostable: Reduce waste by avoiding single-use plastic straws. Undoubtedly, there’s no guilty feeling when it’s time to dispose of these biodegradable, compostable straws. You get 20 premium reusable, washable straws that you can use for months.
- Protect the environment and renewable.
- Always let your straws dry thoroughly before storing or reusing.
- The small periphery of the mouth is neat, round, and not easy to cut.
- Can be degraded entirely after being discardedTaken from nature, and attributed to nature.
- These eco-friendly straws will last you for months, if not years when properly cared for.
- Specification: Peel and carbonize.
- Flat carbide: 20cm*8mm/10mm/12mm.
- Advantage: Beautiful and generous primitive.
- Features: natural, biodegradable, no bamboo joints, no clogging.
- Occasions: Home, hotel, bar, hotel, party, wedding, coffee shop, milk tea shop, etc.
There are no reviews yet.