Compostable Paper Disposable Drinking Straws 100’s
Today’s disposable paper drinking straws are surprisingly difficult to recycle. They’re made mostly from fossil fuels, which means they’re not biodegradable and take decades to decompose. But paper straws that are not only biodegradable but also compostable, are on the rise! Hence, biodegradable paper straws are also more environmentally friendly than conventional ones. Indeed, paper straws are a fantastic substitute to lessen the use of single-use plastic and ocean pollution.
From a health and environmental point of view, having compostable paper straws is the best option out there today. Reducing the amount of plastic that is littered, and helping to limit global warming. And there are many great reasons to use compostable paper straws. One paper straw at a time, you can do your part to rescue the earth.
- By using compostable paper straws, we can keep practicing the three R’s: reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Adding compostable straws to your daily routine is a great way to reduce your plastic use and help the environment.
- Straws that are quick and simple to use as disposables so that you don’t have to worry about cleaning them afterward.
- Compostable paper drinking straws provide a more sustainable way to drink, unlike traditional straws which are not biodegradable.
- These straws won’t get soggy nor disintegrate in your beverage.
- It is from 100% biodegradable environmentally friendly materials.
- Stronger and thicker than typical paper or plastic straws, robust and sturdy.
- It’s ink-free and nontoxic kraft paper perfect to dunk into your cup of water or juice.
- The woods from which the paper is sourced adhere to the strictest environmental and social requirements.
- Product material: 320g degradable food grade kraft paper
- Length: 19.7cm inner diameter 5.5mm outer diameter 6mm
- Paper Disposable Drinking Straws * 100 pcs
There are no reviews yet.