Compostable Sauce Cup With Lid 2oz
Our society places a lot of value on food packaging, both for the food we eat and the environment we live in. In fact, the manufacturing, use, transportation, and waste of plastic all have an effect on the environment in some way when it comes to food packaging.
And using compostable sauce cups with lid has many advantages, including lowering waste and raising the standard of food served at your establishment. Indeed, the sauce cup with lid is a new type of food packaging that is from plant-based material.
- Moreover, using compostable sauce cups with lids reduces the amount of plastic that ends up in landfills.
- Plus, these 2 oz cups are of sturdy, premium bagasse. Ideal for liquids without becoming drenched.
- Also, the cups are simple to use and do away with the requirement for packaging materials like plastic wrap.
- Additionally, they assist in keeping your establishment clean and hygienic, which is crucial when providing meals to customers.
- Our thicker cups may be disposed of in a compost bin after use, so there is no need to be concerned about any adverse environmental consequences.
- Our compostable cups and lids are constructed of natural brown bagasse fiber.
- You will get 100 pcs 2oz natural bagasse fiber sauce cups and 100 pcs lids of the same material.
- Additionally, you can use paper cups with lids for takeout, picnics, school lunches, and traveling.
- These sample cups are the ideal size for sampling cuisine at chili cook-offs or soup at church events.
- You can use it to keep a variety of items, including salad dressing, tomato sauce, chili sauce, butter, and cream, among others.
- Category: Disposable discs
- Material: Degradable material
- Color: 2oz (55ml) natural sauce cup + pulp cover (100 sets)
- Compostable Sauce Cup With Lid*100pcs