Compostable Non-Woven Seedling Garden Bag
Your plants will like this compostable non-woven seedling garden bag. It is easy to use, durable and lightweight. And it is easy to pack together on a tray. Moreover, when transplanting plants, there is no need to remove the plant growth bag. The bags can melt into the ground, making transplanting faster and more efficient. Indeed, these non-woven seedling bags can meet a variety of planting needs, ideal for flowers, vegetables, and seedlings, to cover your garden.
- Good Permeability: Surely have excellent water permeability, water and nutrients can naturally penetrate, roots grow through bags instead of decay, and seeds will grow better.
- Improve Survival Rate: Undoubtedly, natural nontoxic material, no need to remove the nursery bag when transplanting, improving the survival rate of plants.
- Easy To Use: Thus easy to pack into a tray. The seeds can be planted directly into the ground with the nursery bag. The seed-growing bags can be buried in the ground and naturally mix with the soil, saving labor costs.
- Wide use: Indeed, you can use it on fruits, vegetables, flowers, and plants in nursery cultivation. You can also use them as fruit protection bags away from birds and insects.
- Moreover, it makes transplantation faster and more efficient.
- It also has a high seed survival rate. Rapid growth ensures that the plant grows well.
- Indeed it has excellent water absorption and permeability.
- Hence easy to handle, and there is no need to remove the bag when transplanting, improving the survival rate of plants and reducing the cost of recycling.
- Type: nursery bag / nursery cup / container bag
- Material: non-woven
- Use form: floor type
- Use scene: home gardening, balcony garden
- Size: 8*10cm
- Application: It is for pepper, cherry tomato, sunflower, watermelon, honeydew, and cultivated transplanted cucumber seeds and seedlings.
- 8*10cm x 100’s
- 8*10cm x 50’s
There are no reviews yet.