Compostable Gardening Gloves
Hence these Compostable Gardening Gloves bring the perfect sensation of softness and flexibility upon usage. Furthermore, it is built entirely of biodegradable materials, making it environmentally friendly. In addition, the dotted pattern on the palm part makes it much easier to handle items. These Gardening Gloves have natural compatibility with your hands that provides comfort in wearing. Above all, this also provides unwavering security to your hands while also keeping them clean.
- Hand Protection: Made sturdy and puncture-resistant to secure your hand hard. Furthermore, it prevents most dirt from entering your hands.
- Anti-Skid: Has an excellent grip that can prevent objects from falling.
- High Dexterity: Knitted gloves have great flexibility that allows better air circulation and ventilation. Besides, knitted gloves are a lot more comfortable than regular ones.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from pure Cotton (100% Biodegradable).
- Breathable Cotton: Made from 100% cotton jersey and cotton lining, it’s lightweight and breathable to keep your hands cool and dry while you work.
- Elastic Knit Wrist: The soft knitted wrist fits your hands perfectly, is easy to put on and take off, and keeps out dust and debris, providing complete protection for your hands.
- Blended fabric provides a comfortable fit.
- The extra-long knitted belt keeps dirt out.
- Ideal for planting and maintaining your garden.
- Soft stretch material keeps your hands comfortable and flexible.
- Dot Knit Canvas Gloves Provide Durable, Lightweight Protection.
- It can be worn on either hand, right or left, due to its streamlined design.
- Made from high-quality materials making it more durable than your regular composting gloves.
- Typically used in gardening for tasks such as collecting branches and leaves, pulling weeds, weeding, loosening the soil to protect hands, etc.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Length: 330 mm
- Material: Printing/Polyester Cotton
- Size: One Size
x1 Pair of Dotted Compostable Gardening Gloves