Cowhide Gardening Cow Head Ecosafe Compostable Gloves
These ecosafe compostable gloves are perfect for heavy-duty, construction, truck driving, warehouse, farm, carpentry, transportation, and gardening. Plus, made of high-quality cowhide leather that is not only durable but flexible. Moreover, cowhide is known to be the best leather for hard-wearing work gloves. Surely, provides puncture, tear and cut resistance.
- 100% Genuine Leather, Durable and Protective: Hence these work gloves are from carefully selected high-quality grain cowhide and split cowhide with the appropriate thickness. It is thick, soft, and flexible with moderate oil resistance, puncture resistance, and cut resistance.
- Excellent Flexibility And Grip: Moreover, the pistol and thumb key cut design make these work gloves very flexible and wear-resistant, and the non-slip cowhide palm can allow you to grip the tool firmly.
- Double Thread Stitching and Elastic Wrists: Indeed, these utility gloves feature double thread stitching that provides long-lasting protection. The elastic wrist design makes it convenient to put the gloves on and off and will keep dirt and debris out of the glove interior.
- Utility Work Cowhide Lining: Undoubtedly, these leather work gloves need no additional lining because the material is naturally breathable, sweat-absorbent, and comfortable.
- Hence 100% real grain cowhide leather, is resistant to shrinkage and flexible.
- Thus these work gloves feature double thread stitching that gives you stable protection.
- It helps keep dust and debris out, while the slip-on design makes it easy to put on and take off.
- Indeed it also lasts a long time while giving your hands more dexterity and freedom of movement.
- Moreover, this glove features excellent quality, which makes it useful for your yard and gardening.
- Length: 25cm
- Weight: 145 (g)
- Color: yellow
- Size: S/M/L/XL
- Material: Cowhide
- Type: Non-disposable
- Model: First layer cow green leather gloves
- Function: Special gloves for gardening
- Application scope: Gardening, handling, driving, and light welding
- A pair of gloves*1