Compostable Tissue Paper
Waiting for a toilet paper to be delivered to our office or home, only to come home to a box of tissue that looks like it has been through a war. Hence, the first thing we do is throw it away, but what if that tissue could be repurposed instead of ending up in a landfill? Compostable tissue paper is made from renewable resources such as wood pulp and plant-based additives. Because they are made from renewable resources, they are good for the environment.
Moreover, they are also better for the environment than traditional tissue paper because they don’t require the use of toxic chemicals and they don’t require the disposal of traditional paper products. I’m excited to introduce you to a new type of tissue paper that can be recycled and composted instead of being sent to the landfill.
- Save money without compromising quality with this toilet paper’s cost-effectiveness and basic quality.
- Indeed, this role has an easy-start tail closure that minimizes waste, helping you use less toilet paper.
- Also, ideal for restrooms in restaurants, department stores, offices, rest areas along highways, and more.
- With this bath tissue’s quick breakdown, you may avoid troublesome plumbing issues in all plumbing systems.
- Because they are made from renewable resources, compostable tissue paper is also much cheaper than traditional toilet paper.
- Septic-safe and clog-safe.
- Strength without sacrificing superior comfort.
- This toilet paper is created entirely from recycled materials.
- The gentler cleaning method uses less water than the leading budget brand.
- resulting in improved softness and comfort while using less material each time and saving you money on additional rolls.
- Shelf life: three years
- Thickening: four layers
- Large roll of toilet paper
- Leaflet: Number of layers
- Product: without fragrance
- Main ingredients: virgin wood pulp
- Product specifications: diameter 1 90mm* height 95mm
- Compostable Tissue Paper*6 rolls