PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
When you visit the site, we regularly collect precise details about your computer, including but not limited to information about your:
- Website address or IP address
- The standard time or timezones
- Cookies installed
Besides, when you browse the website, we collect information on the particular websites or things you access, websites, or search terms used on the website that lead you to the website. We refer to this automatically gathered information as “Device Information.”
Utilizing the following technologies, we collect system information:
- ‘Cookies’ are data files stored on your device (mobile or computer) and often embedded in a unique anonymous identifier. You may visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information on cookies and how to disable them.
- ‘Log Files’ Gathers information (for instance, your web-browser or IP address, types of browser used, your Internet service provider, any reference or exit pages, and date or timestamps.)
- The electronic files (‘Web beacons,” tags,’ and ‘pixels’) used to gather data on how you browse the site are. Whether you try to purchase or make an order from the website, we collect such information as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment details, email address, and telephone number, including your credit card number. We refer to this data as “Order Information.”
How are we using your info?
To fulfill any orders made via the Web (that includes processing payment details, arranging for delivery, and providing invoices and/or order confirmation), we use this Order Information to:
- To interact and communicate.
- Screen orders for possible fraud or risk; and
- To send you, per your preferences, current information, and advertisement related to our services or products.
- Device data that we collected will be used to screen for potential danger or fraud (specifically your IP address) and regularly build and optimize our website. Analytics about how our customers search and communicate with the website will be e generated, and our marketing and advertisement strategy’s efficacy is assessed.
SHARED PERSONAL DETAILS
There may be times when we offer your personal information to third parties to use, as described above.
In other words, we are using Shopify as our e-commerce platform to power our online store: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. You can read more about how Shopify has used your data.
We also use Google Analytics (learn more via https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy)
to understand how our customer uses the internet.
Or, you may also wish to opt-out from Google Analytics via https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Therefore, we can also give your personal information to obey relevant laws and regulations. React to a subpoena, search warrant, or any other legal request for information received by us to protect our properties otherwise.
As described above, we use personal information to provide you with targeted ads or marketing information that can concern you.
For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the “NAI” Network Advertising Initiatives page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising.
Or you can visit the following pages if you wish to opt-out of the planned advertisements:[Facebook] via https/www.facebook.com/configuration/? Tab=ads [Google] via https://www.google.com/ads/anonymous/settings [Bing] via https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/policies/resources/personalized-ads
Or you may opt-out of any of these services via the http://optout.aboutads.info/. Opt-out portal of the Digital Advertising Alliance.
DO NOT TRACK
Please be advised that our collected website information is not changed. We value requests such as a browser’s DO NOT Monitor indicator.
When you happen to be a European citizen, you got the right to demand access to your personal information. You will need to ask them to have your details corrected, changed, or removed. If you request to practice this right, you can communicate with us via our contact information below.
Suppose you’re a European citizen. We note that we process your information, such as making an order through the website and continuing with our authorized business interest as stated above, to fulfill the contract we may have with you.
Please also note that your details are transmitted outside Europe, including Canada and the United States.
If you put an order on our website, we will retain your order information records until you ask us to delete the information.
COMMUNICATE WITH US
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail for further questions and information or concerns about our privacy policies, using the details we provide below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
2805, Jacques-Brel, Boisbriand, QC, CANADA, J7H 1K2