Compostable Reusable Paper Towels
Reusable paper towels are usually from a mixture of cellulose and cotton. Moreover, they are designed to be wetted, squeezed, and used to absorb any spills or debris, just like regular paper towels. Also, they are a bit spongy when wet, but feel like paper when dry. Plus, It is for all-purpose cleaning anywhere you need it.
- Soft And Strong: In fact, soft enough to be used against the skin and durable enough to be used as a kitchen towel.
- 100% Kid & Pet Friendly: Hence, these rolls are safe for your kids and pets at home. With cutting lines on it, you can easily tear off each sheet.
- Environmentally Friendly: Indeed, 100% natural fiber. And this gives you a sustainable, natural alternative to traditional tree-based tissues.
- Easy-Tear: Our perforated tear-off cloth can be reused many times before being thrown away. Last longer for months than the common paper towels.
- Heavy-Duty: Highly absorbent, durable, and more durable than ordinary paper towels. It retains excellent water or oil absorption even after repeated use.
- You can use it to blot oil on cookware and foods.
- It is also BPA-free, paraben-free, and chlorine free.
- It is more absorbent than your old regular kitchen towels.
- Perfect for kitchens, living areas, offices, glass, cars, and more.
- Grab our reusable towels and wipe, polish, or scrub like never before.
- They are non-stick, easy to clean, and dirt- and lint-free when scrubbing.
- Good toughness, good water absorption, and no paper scraps after packaging.
- They are biodegradable and, unlike tree paper rolls, do not cause deforestation.
- Save space and consumption with our super absorbent and strong reusable kitchen towels.
- Pattern: Printing
- Specifications: 30 tear
- Print Style: Cactus, leaves
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- Applicable object: Pot/bowl
- Size: 8.2*8.2*25cm
There are no reviews yet.